Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Post-Op report & the plates

Damn I feel like I got knocked on my a$$ since surgery. I have very little energy throughout the day, feel like always napping and sometimes a lil noxious. What's odd is that my shoulder feels almost fine. I keep passing out throughout the day and have to keep resorting to painkillers to see if this helps at all. I can't tell if it's the heat or my body working overtime to heal or a combination. My throat is still scratchy from the anesthesia I'm guessing. Could be that I caught something at one of the parties over the weekend on top of the surgery. Probably should have stayed home and rested until at least a few days. Every day I hope to feel a lil better and I think I've finally gotten back onto my normal sleep schedule.

I've been prescribed Tramadol & Hydrocodone but I'm trying to get off the pain killers as quick as possible since there's almost no pain in my shoulder.

For posterity here are the non-parasitic plate that were removed on Friday. I may use it as a pendant for a necklace but it's a lil too heavy and big so I'm trying to figure someway to fashion it to a wearable piece of jewelry. 



No comments: